Maca has been the subject of medical research since 2001, when scientists confirmed its ability to increase the sperm production (in some cases there was an increase up to 200%). Further research has found that it helps to improve both male and female sexual functions.
By balancing hormone levels, maca stimulates both brain centers and reproductive organs. It helps to treat midlife crisis and chronic fatigue syndrome, boosts libido and erection. It is called “Peruvian blue pill” for its effects.
Dried and ground Maca root (Lepidium Meyenii). Maca is a plant that can be found only in a protected area in Peruvian mountains. Maca is a natural way of balancing both male and female hormone levels. It is also recommended as a treatment for fertility problems, sterility and sexual disorders. By balancing hormone levels, maca stimulates both brain centers and reproductive organs. It boosts libido, erection and energy levels. However, it is not a tonic that induces immediate sexual reactions, on the contrary, it brings natural and long-term effects. A long-term Maca use is proven to bring the best results.
Maca is a plant rich in minerals, it contains plant-based calcium, potassium, iron, organic sulphur, iodine, zinc, manganese, magnesium, phosphorus, selenium and copper. It also contains vitamin C, niacin and vitamins B6 and B12. Moreover, Maca is a rich source of phytosterols – plant sterols capable of reducing “bad” cholesterol. It balances hormone levels and positively affects male and female fertility. It is used all over the world as a treatment for menstrual pain and menopausal difficulties.
Benefits of Maca:
- Acts as an aphrodisiac, boosts both male and female libido
- Boosts immune system, physical vitality and revitalizes body
- Increases male potency. A three-month period of taking Maca was proven to positively affect spermiogram (an increase of the sperm motility and the sperm volume in ejaculate, higher sperm count) and to increase the levels of testosterone – male sex hormone.
- Heps to treat some of the female infertility types, balances female hormone levels.
- Reduces menstrual pain and treats irregular menstrual cycle.
- Reduces menopausal difficulties and hot flushes.
- Boosts energy, persistence and physical performance.
- Helps to treat acne and osteoporosis.
- Helps to treat problems caused by hormonal imbalance.
- Supports muscle growth and both physical and psychological condition.
- Boosts the immune system.
Thanks to its properties, Maca is often called „natural Viagra“ and referred to as a natural form of the DHEA hormone.
Ingredients: 100% powder Maca andina (Lepidium Meyenii), concentrate 6:1
Recommended daily dose: Take 4 capsules a day before a meal
Number of daily doses in the packaging: 30
Packaging: 72g – 120 capsules, 600mg/each
Country of origin: Peru